This meeting is held the second Tuesday of every month. It is located at Tech Columbus on OSU Campus West (View Map) 7-9pm. Cocoahead meetings are about discussion of your latest projects. Members present on their projects and/or offer tutorials. Sometimes there are 5-minute lightning talks. You do not have to present or talk to attend, but are encouraged to do so!
The doors (the main access to the building) are guaranteed open until 8pm. If you arrive after that (i.e. you're late for the meeting), and the doors are locked, call us 614-522-9390. We'll send someone to let you in.
Tuesday evenings's are NSCoder nights at the Sky Closings Gahanna Office (see map) from 7pm to 9pm; on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month. NSCoder is all about code. Bring your laptop and whatever project or idea you want to work on. Need help? Bring your questions or bugs too!
- Bring your laptop!
- If your laptop battery won't last a few hours, bring a power adaptor.
- Parking is on the immediate-front of the building, and in the back. And it's free.
- White boards, tablespace, electricity and open wifi are provided. Ask for the password.
- There is a large screen 55" HD LCD Television in the rear conference room which we can use. Bring a video adaptor for your laptop.
Xcode Group Compiles! We also do group Xcode compiles, so be sure your Bonjour is turned on.Sorry this was removed in Xcode 4.3.
- Sometimes we order pizza. Donations accepted.
- Sometimes we have presentations. Sometimes we don't. If you would like to present, or have a request send-it.
- We have our own SSL'd Jabber IM server with a dedicated NSCoder channel. If you would like an account created so you can participate in our NSCoder discussions, let us know.
But most important of all, please signup to let us know you'll be attending. Thanks!